Monday, March 16, 2009

Happy First Birthday!


Saturday was Sawyer's first birthday.  We had a little get together at our house on Sunday.  Of course he really didn't know what was going on, but we all had fun!

Of course he needed Halle's help....

What's that glowy thing?

Pretty good.....


Ya I like this!  Happy Birthday to me!

We are so blessed to have this sweet little boy a part of our family.  He is always happy, (except when he's hungry) he loves to give kisses and hugs and loves music.  Like Grandpa says- "He is easy to love!"  Happy birthday buddy!

11 comments:

The Sohm's said...

He is such a sweet little boy. I'm sorry I couldn't make it to the party but thanks for posting the pictures he looks like he had lots of fun!

Mariel said...

oh, fun! he looks so sweet and he's freakin' cute! you scored with that one!

Brianne said...

What a cutie! I can't believe you gave him that whole cake!

mjs ashworth said...

Happy Birthday Sawyer!! I wish I could eat my cake like that?!?!?

Callie said...

He so cute! That cake is making me hungry.

Tyson Chamberlain said...

Ahhh! So cute! :)

Tyson Chamberlain said...

Ahhh! So cute! :)

Anonymous said...

nice job little buddy!

Joanna said...

Hi Jess

Just wanted to thank you for visiting my blog!!! I do have an Etsy store, but in name only - I should put some stuff in there one of these days lol!!

Your kids are SO GORGEOUS!!!!!! I love that pic of your boy with the cake - too funny!!!!

Jemaica said...

This is awesome! Sorry we missed it! He LOVED that cake didn't he! I wish we could still eat cake like that and not get any weird stares. "LAY OFF ME, I'M STARVING!"

Kim Ward said...

I can't believe it has already been a year. HE is super cute. HIs big brown eyes remind me of Andrew.