Saturday, February 14, 2009
"The greatest acts of love are done by those who habitually perform small acts of kindness."
Happy Valentines! For Valentines this year, I decided to to a scavenger hunt for the kiddies... mainly for Halle who loved it. I didn't want to do to many pictures to bore you all, but here are a couple pictures to commemorate the day.
Posted by Jessica at 3:38 PM
Thursday, February 5, 2009
I've been "tagged" by my dear friend Stephanie.
I have never been tagged before so here goes y'all.
Here are the rules for the Honest Scrap Award:
The honorees are to-
A) first list 10 honest things about yourself-and make it interesting even if you have to dig deep
B) pass the award on to seven bloggers that you feel embody the spirit of the Honest Scrap
My 10 honest things.
1. I am a no frill kind of girl.... never got my hair "done" for a dance or even on my wedding day and I was fine with it (so was Nick)
2. I have wet the bed (twice) since I have been married..a little too honest?
3. I love to talk in different accents...I wish I had a southern one for reals.
4. I am notorious for being a bad driver.
5. I am constantly afraid of hurting people's feelings and I can't say no to anyone.
6. I am a huge people pleaser because I want everyone to like me.
7. I cannot stand to snooze...or when anyone else does for that matter.
8. I hate being teased- especially by Nick.
9. I am a huge procrastinator.
10. I am scared of not being able to have any more kids.
Now I am giving the Honest Award to:
1. Nicole Sohm
2. Rachel Taylor
3. Melissa Sunday
4. Mariel Wangsgard
5. Whitney Salmon
6. Cassie Green
7. Kim Ward
Posted by Jessica at 9:01 PM