Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Happy Anniversary!


January 5th was Nick and I's seven year anniversary!  We are pretty proud of ourselves.  We passed  pretty much everyone in Hollywood now except for a choice few....Tim and Faith, John Travolta and Kelly Preston, Kurt and Goldie....wait they never tied the knot.  Anyways.  I took Nick to dinner at Tepanyaki (we almost didn't make it because it snowed like 10 inches that day) where they cook the food in front of you.  So yummy!  And just like our wedding day it was freezing cold.  But it was totally worth it honey!! Love you!

3 comments:

The Sohm's said...

Fun Happy Anniversary! I want to go to Tepanyaki! To bad when I came and saw you the stupid wait was forever. O well next time

Mariel said...

Happy Anniversary! I started working on your blog last night. Hopefully I will have it in the next couple days. Do you have any preference as to what your header says?? I'm going to check out those web sites now that you just listed on your blog. There are a couple I haven't heard of.

Kim Ward said...

Hapyy Aniversery. I've been checking out all the links on your blog. Your sister had some cute pics of your family. It was good to hear from you and look forward to keeping up with you via blogs. See you Thursday!