Saturday, November 14, 2009

Thankful


Sorry people, but I have to brag just for a sec..... and tell you what or should I say who I'm thankful for.

I have a great, hardworking hubby, who's a wonderful father and companion.....


This little curly haired fireball, is a sweetheart, a great big sister and mommy's big helper! She loves helping me in the kitchen!


This little boy I just want to gobble up. He is so cuddly, sweet and very observant. Loves to give hugs and kisses.

What are you thankful for?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm thankful for you guys and letting us visit on Saturday. Each time I'm with you I'm reminded how lucky I am to have such great in-laws.

Steph said...

Cute kiddo pics!!! And what a great hubby you have!
I am thankful for the same things. They make me wake up everyday excited :)