Thursday, February 5, 2009

Thanks Steph...

I've been "tagged" by my dear friend Stephanie.
I have never been tagged before so here goes y'all.
Here are the rules for the Honest Scrap Award:
The honorees are to-
A) first list 10 honest things about yourself-and make it interesting even if you have to dig deep
B) pass the award on to seven bloggers that you feel embody the spirit of the Honest Scrap

My 10 honest things.
1.  I am a no frill kind of girl.... never got my hair "done" for a dance or even on my wedding day and I was fine with it (so was Nick) 
2.  I have wet the bed (twice) since I have been married..a little too honest?
3.  I love to talk in different accents...I wish I had a southern one for reals.
4.  I am notorious for being a bad driver.
5.  I am constantly afraid of hurting people's feelings and I can't say no to anyone.
6.  I am a huge people pleaser because I want everyone to like me.
7.  I cannot stand to snooze...or when anyone else does for that matter.
8.  I hate being teased- especially by Nick.
9.  I am a huge procrastinator.
10.  I am scared of not being able to have any more kids.

Now I am giving the Honest Award to:
1. Nicole Sohm
2. Rachel Taylor
3. Melissa Sunday
4. Mariel Wangsgard
5. Whitney Salmon
6. Cassie Green
7. Kim Ward

2 comments:

Brianne said...

Hi Jessica! We have a blog too. I'll send you a message through facebook with the address. Your kids are adorable!

Steph said...

I love numbers 2 & 3! You're awesome for admitting 2. And I totally relate to #3...I pretend I'm a New Zealander.So guilt drives you...you're a people pleaser...AND you make your hubby superbowl meals from scratch. There's no keepin' up with you Joneses for me :) Quit setting the bar so high. Oh, and what do you mean by snoozers?